Add Company Trade Name
Overview: The company trade name is the name (brand) under which the company operates. It is not the legal company’s name and may be different from the name indicated in the Articles of Association.
Purpose: Adding the company`s trade name
- Multiple trade names are possible;
- The legal company’s name will still be registered in the HK Trade Register and indicated next to the trade name;
- Does not require a decision of the general meeting of owners.
Registering authority: the HK Trade Register
Term of registration: 2-3 working days
Personal presence: Not required
Conditions for registration:
- New company trade name(s) should be unique (not registered in the HK Trade Register).
- Passport or European ID card (for all associated persons)
- Extract from the Trade Register not older than 3 months (for all associated legal persons)